Wednesday, March 12, 2014






Riiiiight. Because using mirror selfies, microsoft paint, and and a free web-hosting website totally equates to "mega $$".



Blog Posts from her website:



 

Note the right hand side- "after deciding to return to my former profession, and getting my husbands approval & permission, (LOVE him!!! best hubby ever!! xoxox) it wasn't long before the ball was rolling."









Not only are you a whore, but you are a pussy reporter too.

 


Update: She is deleting her screenname. Big surprise.
                  Read below message from bottom to top.

 From:



D.O.E.
D.O.E.
March 12 2014 4:51 PM
Friend Invite
To:
PortiaRose
Subject:
RE: portia, thats bullshit

Message:

 what the fuck is wrong with you people?
sick. sick the lengths you guys will go to, just sick.
i asked to have my account deleted its only a matter of time now.
nice knowing you guys

PortiaRose wrote on March 12 2014 6:35 PM

 nah, its gone dude. cm gods helped with that.

D.O.E. wrote on March 12 2014 3:23 PM

the fuck so you are going to leave all my shit up and out there for all to see and i cant say a word otherwiseÉ fuck this.
fuck cafemom
fuck females
fuck life
fuck you guys
PortiaRose wrote on March 12 2014 6:21 PM

 well, baby you know you gotta go. sorry this has been such a messy ending.
youre cute.

D.O.E. wrote on March 12 2014 3:17 PM

 1) fake reviews 2) girls texting or calling sending me on fake calls 3) i have stalkers. male stalkers. thank you for allowing my working name to be associated with who i am as a MOTHER by allowing this you are putting myself and my children at risk 4) my town house and children and even dog are all over cm, now my ad will be linked to cm and my sn and guess whos gonna be super easy for any old psycho to findÉ me and my kids.
do you understand. m----- and corri are not the same person. the two lives do not mix.
i have already reported this to cm and if i have to contact my lawyer i will, this isnt funny portia.
and im not even there to do damage control. fuck. now i have to shut down my website and all my ads and do you know how much that advertising costs me...ugh

PortiaRose wrote on March 12 2014 6:11 PM

 rebrand?? why?
and i like you but i cant play favorties. if i did this group would go downhill.

D.O.E. wrote on March 12 2014 3:06 PM

you guys shouldnt mess with peoples real lives its one thing if im saying somthing its another thing when someone posts your business info online.
not fucking funny. now im going to have to rebrand. fucks sakes new phones everything.
so not cool





Pity Party for One. I highly doubt your dying father in law is reading the throne or even merely concerned with his whore of a DIL's "business".


-Lady K 

0 comments:

Post a Comment