Monday, May 12, 2014

Dh and I have decided to stop ttc and start the process to adopt a newborn. We are so excited. While Im sad I wont experience pregnancy, we are thrilled to begin this new part of our lives. We have unexplained infertility and have been ttc for three years. The doctors wanted me to do injectible drugs. They are very expensive and I was concerned about long term health effects. While I support anyone who does this or ivf, it is not the right choice for us right now. 

Any advice or thoughts you want to share? We are going to begin the process as soon as my school lets out for summer break in two weeks.

Good luck Stork...



Sigh.



...no.



...I just...




*slow blink*








R Kelly SHDH at you anon.




and Buffy has no time for your bullshittery


































0 comments:

Post a Comment